We need your help to fund our ongoing mission to make the University of Louisville more bicycle friendly. We race throughout the country to spotlight the health and social benefits athletes can gain from cycling and triathlon!
Using our hard-earned legitimacy on the racecourse, we positively influence the next generation of cyclists and drivers to create a safer roadway.
Our Racing at a Glance
- UofL Cycling founded in 2013
- Member of USA Cycling
- 1 Conference Championship
- 4 Nationals Appearances
- Road, Mountain, Cyclocross
- UofL Triathlon founded in 2015
- Member of USA Triathlon
- 1 Nationals Appearance
- Sprint, Olympic, Draft Legal, Ironman
Our Education & 2016 Events at a Glance
- 8 yearly Free Bike Repair events
- 6 yearly safe riding clinics
- Host of the Cardinal Criterium bike race
- Co-host of the Derby City Cup bike race
Our Membership at a Glance
- 75+ members of the SCC
- 30 members Cycling & Triathlon
- 40% Female
- 6 nationalities represented
Unfortunately, our organization receives virtually no funding from the University. We need your help to support the growth of our organization and our events.
The SCC is a Registered Student Organization and a 501(c)(3) organization. Without the incredible support of our donors, this organization and its programs would only be a dream. Please join us by making a tax-deductible donation so we may reach our goals.
In return for your donation, you will be able to purchase an exclusive UofL Cycling & Triathlon supporter’s jersey that prominently features your Cardinal pride.
To make a donation, click on the amount number.
You’ll be linked to a secure donation page.
Any other amount