How do you make a bracelet with two forks?
Railroad Bracelet on Two Forks (Easy)
- Step 1: The Capping Band. Twist a band onto the fork loom like in the picture.
- Step 2: The Topper-Twin Bands. Take a band and stretch it over two prongs on each side of the fork.
- Step 3: The Looping of the Bands!
- Step 4: The Second Step to a Railroad.
- Step 5: Done for Now!
What can you use instead of a rainbow loom hook?
10 Eco-Friendly Alternatives to Rainbow Loom
- beaded ribbon bracelet.
- button bracelets.
- easy friendship bracelet.
- finger knitting.
- folded paper bracelets.
- friendship bracelet on a cardboard loom.
- recycled weaving looms.
- sailor’s knot.