How do you unlock a Wordlock if you forgot the combination?
However, in case you forgot how the lock operates, simply align the combination that you originally set with the small notches on the edge of the locking mechanism. Once you’ve input your combination the lock should open when you pull either side.
How do I reset my Wordlock password?
Turn the shackle another 90 degrees counterclockwise so the open end is over the viewing window. Spin the dials to your new word combination. Turn the shackle back clockwise 180 degrees and close it as normal. Scramble the dials and your new code works immediately.
How do you reset a 4 digit combination lock?
Take these steps to reset your lock:
- Pull up the shackle to open the lock.
- Rotate the shackle 90° counterclockwise and press all the way down.
- Hold down the shackle and set your own combination by turning dials.
- Turn the shackle back as normal. The setting is now complete.
How do you reset a hardened Wordlock?
Just reset the combination:
- Set the dial to 000.
- Turn the shackle at a 90 degree angle from the lock position.
- Push the shackle down (outside of the lock).
- Set the desired code.
- Pull the shackle up.
- Turn it back to the lock position.