The 2019 UofL Cycling and Triathlon Kit is now on sale!
Our club does not receive any financial assistance from the University of Louisville and we rely on the generosity of our sponsors, donors, and alumni to get more students on bikes and send athletes to National Championships.
We’ve partnered with Hincapie Sports to wear high quality cycling clothes this year, and you can purchase the identical kit our team will wear! Every purchase helps our club financially to fulfill our mission.
About Our Hincapie Kits:
- Fantastic warm-weather breathability.
- 3 large pockets on jerseys.
- High-quality locking zipper.
- Flatlock-stitched construction throughout to eliminate chafing.
- Soft, compressive and long-lasting shorts.
New for 2019:
- Upgraded chamois! Gel inserts in the new chamois make our already great shorts a long-haul favorite for 2019.
- Updated look. Red stitching on Cardinal Red fabric makes this a one-of-a-kind solid-red jersey. The black-on-black stitching on our shorts makes our two-tone kits look sharp.
- Triathlon! We’re offering separate tri-tops and bottoms, and a one-piece long sleeve speed suit. Our triathletes have worn Hincapie suits anywhere between draft-legal super sprints to half-ironmans.
See all the kit options and shop by clicking the button below.